1. Children’s Day on EJC Virtual platform on Sabbath, May 23.
2. MOE Child month Theme: Unplug Negativity, Connect Positivity....Think!!!
3. Women’s Ministries Emphasis Day June 13 in Churches using platforms available.
4. Vacation Bible School (VBS) using the Virtual platforms available in churches.
5. Family Ministries Department Couple’s Communion Sabbath, September 12.
6. Singles Retreat October 2020… Ready! More information will follow.
7. Singles, get ready for your online session to discuss various personal and social factors such as religious involvement, sociability, parent’s approval and its impact on relationship success.
8. Family, Women, Children & Adolescents Directors do all you can to keep connected to your team members using the social media available. Using the Jethro principle. Best of all let’s continue to pray earnestly.
9. CMD’s please engage the parents to create a two minutes favourite Bible text video and what this text means to them. Using this during the month of May
10. Family Ministries Directors kindly refresh your churches couples list.
11. All married persons are invited to be a part of the Couples In Action Fellowship (CIAF) marriage strengthening activities WhatsApp group. To sign up... The invite link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5ZHoyK6BpO9QqNBhZeRGJ
12. Counselling and relationship sessions are done via phone.
13. EJC Wellness Ministry is inviting persons with counselling skills to contact the Family Ministries Department. We need your extra HELP!!!
“Some people come in your life as blessings, others come in your life as lessons.
Notice for the weekend of July 11, 2020
Notice for the weekend of July 4, 2020
Notice for the weekend of June 27, 2020
Notice for the weekend of June 20, 2020
Notice for the weekend of June 13, 2020
Notice for the weekend of June 6, 2020
Notice for the weekend of May 30, 2020
Notice for the weekend of May 16, 2020
Notice for the weekend of May 9, 2020
Notice for the weekend of May 2, 2020
Notice for the weekend of April 18, 2020
Notice for the weekend of April 11, 2020
Family,Women, Children & Adolescents Ministries Calendar 2020
Family Ministries Department
FAMILY MINISTRIES DIRECTOR - JOB DESCRIPTION
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Family Ministries Planbook 2020
FAMILY MINISTRIES-WORKING POLICY IAD 2020
Women’s Ministries Emphasis Day June 13, 2020
2020 SERMON-PACKET International Women’s Day of Prayer
Women in Mission 2019
3-Eight Blessings to Share_activity
4-Jars of Fragrance_seminar
5-Sing to the Lord a New Song_seminar
Children's & Adolescents Ministries
THE SANCTUARY VBS
Creation Sabbath Activity
JAMU VBS Booklet 2020
ASI Mission Report 2019
Children & Adolescents Week of Prayer 2019
Week of Evangelism Children & Adolescents 2019
Kids in motion vol-15-2-2018
EJC ASI Impact Tobago 2018 Story
The Talking Backpack - Teacher's Manual
Child Protection Plan
Criteria for choosing volunteers for children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
D.R Missionaries consecrated
Little “Giants for Jesus” were on display at the Shortwood Seventh-day Adventist Church a few days before their departure to the Dominican Republic for the Adventist-laymen Services & Industries, ASI, Mission 2000 & beyond trip.