1. “ALL OF US” retreat October 12 - 16, 2017. No seminars. Sand! Sea! & Sun! Full Relaxation 2. All Children and Adolescents Directors are asked to send the names of the Children and Adolescents for the EJC Mass Choir by October 30, 2017. Our 1st rehearsal will be November 18,
2. All Children and Adolescents Directors are asked to send the names of the Children and Adolescents for the EJC Mass Choir by October 30, 2017. Our 1st rehearsal will be November 18, 2017 from 3-4 pm at EJC boardroom. This is in preparation for Camp Meeting. Dress code is black bottom and EJC polo shirt.
3. Calling to all ASI missionaries from 2012 -2017 to bring your passport in to the East Jamaica Conference Office no later than Thursday, October 5, 2017.
4. All married women five (5) years and longer are invited to an urgent session at the EJC Boardroom on October 7, 2017 at 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Please make every effort to be there.
5. Premarital relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 6 – 7 pm at the EJC office.
6. Kindly note that counselling and relationship sessions are held every 1st Wednesday at the Yallahs SDA church from 10 Am – 1Pm.
7. Women Ministries Directors are kindly asked to send the contact number and email addresses for both themselves and the GEMS presidents.
8. ASI Fundraising Fish Fry for Humanitarian Project will be November 23 & 30, 2017. Tickets are available.
9. All persons interested in being a part of the ASI mission team are asked to collect your registration form. There is no age barrier.
10. Family Ministries Directors of Zones 1-4 are invited to an enrichment seminar. Registration form will be sent to you in short order. Venue will be EJC Boardroom on October 28. Contribution will be $500.00 per person. More information follows.
11. Family Ministries Session is November 11 at EJC Boardroom.
12. We are kindly asking all Family Ministries Directors to update their couples list and sent in to the EJC Family Ministries Department.
13. Please get your ‘Called to God’s Kingdom’; ‘Fit for Jesus’ Polo Shirt for mass choir and the launch of Children’s Convention further updates will follow.
14. GEMS Porridge Project: Family & Women Ministries team members: Please assist our Girls in cooking different types of porridge and any other easy meals to better prepare them for home making skills.
15. The ASI Missionaries Thanksgiving Service will held and a Venue and Date to be announced.
16. GEMS Retreat will be held on November 24-26 at the Golden Acres Resort. The cost for two nights for GEMs President is $1000.00 and others $1200.00.
17. Bible Spell Awards is December 2 at EJC Boardroom.
Documents & Handouts
Notice for the Weekend of October 14, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of October 7, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 30, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 23, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 16, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 9, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 2, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of August 26, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of August 19, 2017
Notices for the Weekend of August 5, 2017
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).