1. All Children and Adolescents Directors are asked to send the names of the Children and Adolescents for the EJC Mass Choir by October 30, 2017. Our 1st rehearsal will be November 18, 2017 from 3-4 pm at EJC boardroom. This is in preparation for Camp Meeting. Dress code is black bottom and EJC polo shirt.
2. GEMS Retreat will be held on November 24-26, 2017 at the Golden Acres Resort. The cost for two nights for GEMS President is $1000.00 and others $1200.00. All GEMS presidents are asked to send their entry fee by November 2, 2017.
3. Calling to all ASI missionaries from 2012 -2017 to bring your passport in to the East Jamaica Conference Office no later than Thursday, October 19, 2017.
4. Family Ministries Directors of Zones 1-4 are invited to an enrichment seminar. Venue will be EJC Boardroom on October 28. Contribution will be $500.00 per person.
5. ASI Fundraising Fish Fry for Humanitarian Project will be November 23 & 30, 2017. Tickets are available.
ASI IAD Registration Form 2017
GEMS Retreat Registration 2017
ALL OF US Registration Form Jewels
Form for Singles Convention 2017
Documents & Handouts
Notice for the Weekend of December 9, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of December 2, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of November 25, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of November 18, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of November 11, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of November 4, 2017
Notice for the weekend of October 28, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of October 21, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of October 14, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of October 7, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 30, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 23, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 16, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 9, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of September 2, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of August 26, 2017
Notice for the Weekend of August 19, 2017
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Notice for the Weekend of December 16, 2017
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).