1. CMDs are encouraged to attire the District Convention participants in their ‘Fit for Jesus’’ or ‘Called to God’s Kingdom’ polo shirts with black pants for boys and a black, blue or white skirt for girls. The theme for the year is “Modelling Jesus through Christian Values".
2. JAMU Training Seminar in association with East Jamaica Conference presents a Training Seminar; Establishment of a Child Protection Policy on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 @ 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the EJC Boardroom. Cost per person $5,500.00 includes material and refreshments. Register now!!!
3. Toddlers’ Day: Sunday, April 29, 2018, Dunn’s River Children’s Park. Bus departs EJC 8 a.m. Register now. See poster and registration form for details. B. You can take other family members and friends along.
4. Singles Ministries Male and Female Leaders/ Coordinators: It is exigent that you attend the May 26, 2018, Symposium. Contribution $500. Book now! 5. IAD has declared 2018 the year of the Adolescents. A symposium will be held May
5. Presentations include ‘Respect and Appreciation for Parents, Selection of friends, Standards for Family Name. Sow now… Reap tomorrow. Contribution including lunch $500. Limited spaces.
6. In keeping with the mandate to make all our women literate, kindly call 2988242.
7. The Total Member Involvement (TMI) ‘Back pack’ evangelistic pin for our children & adolescents is now available. Order now.
8. In order to assist our children and young people, please call to make appointment for individual growth/ relationship sessions.
9. Bible Spell-a-thon competition will be May 5 at EJC.
10. Children & Adolescents’ District Convention theme is “Modelling Jesus through Christian Values".
11. Women’s Ministries sermon package for June 2018 is now available. If U R living as if U R being watched u have passed the test.
Registration Form COUPLES & Mature Singles February 10, 2018
ASI IAD Registration Form 2017
GEMS Retreat Registration 2017
ALL OF US Registration Form Jewels
Form for Singles Convention 2017
Documents & Handouts
Notice for the Weekend of May 19, 2018
GEMS Hike Health Report
GEMS Things to take to Hollywell Hike
Notice for the Weekend of May 12, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of May 5, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of April 28, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of April 21, 2018
JAMU Training Seminar Registration Form
Notice for the Weekend of April 7, 2018
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Men's Ministries DATES 2018
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).