- Thanksgiving Service for ASI Missionaries for the safe return from Guyana mission will be held on Sabbath, October 12, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. @ Arnold Road S.D.A.
- Women’s Retreat October 18-21, 2019 @ Jewel Runaway Bay. Kindly note that final payments are now overdue. Theme: “Women Enlightened Empowered Engaged”
- Persons attending the Women's Ministry retreat at Jewel retreat, please note that boarding is 9:30 a.m. with departure @ 10 a.m.
- Women’s Symposium – Theme:“And you shall receive power”, Sabbath, November 16, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. @ EJC Boardroom. Main Speaker Shepherdess Sharette Oliphant
- Annual Bible Spellathon will be held @ EJC Boardroom on Sabbath, November 23, 2019 beginning at 3:00 p.m. Registration closes October 25.
- All women's ministry team members are asked to ensure that a baptism takes place on October 26 in keeping with IAD/JAMU objectives.
- Register now for the children and adolescents camp meeting 2019 mass choir.
Practice begins in November. We need name, sex and age of each child.
Additionally, at least one adult is needed.
- Team members kindly invite the married females in your church to sign up for a special package for their spouses. We will take the first 50 SDAs and 20 Non SDAs.
Please ask them to communicate via WhatsApp to this number 876-298-8242 for further information immediately.
- Family Ministries department will convene its first "Her Needs" symposium November ... Details will follow.
- Family Ministries class with emphasis on single parenting, parenting adolescence, managing family conflicts. Call 876-298-8242
- Pre –marital/ relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. EJC Headquarters;
Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. These sessions are done at no charge to the recipients.
Registration Form for Women's Retreat Jewel Runaway Bay
Calendar 2019 Family, Women, Children and Adolescents
Permission Slips_GEMS Retreat 2019
Womens Retreat 2019 Registration Form- Jewel Runaway Bay
Couples Retreat 2019 Melia Braco
Toddlers Day Registration Form Dunns River April 28, 2019
Notice for the weekend of November 2, 2019
Notice for the weekend of October 26, 2019
Notice for the weekend of October 19, 2019
Notice for the weekend of October 12, 2019
Notice for the weekend of October 5, 2019
Notice for the weekend of September 28, 2019.
Notice for the weekend of September 21, 2019
Notice for the weekend of September 14, 2019
Notice for the weekend of September 7, 2019
Notice for the weekend of August 24, 2019
Notice for the weekend of August 17, 2019
Notice for the weekend of August 10, 2019
Notice for the weekend of August 3, 2019
Children's & Adolescents Ministries
ASI Mission Report 2019
Children & Adolescents Week of Prayer 2019
Week of Evangelism Children & Adolescents 2019
Letter: VBS Workshop 2019
Kids in motion vol-15-2-2018
EJC ASI Impact Tobago 2018 Story
Children Evangelism and Baptism Day
The Talking Backpack - Teacher's Manual
Children Ministries -Guidelines YOCA Winner
Child Protection Plan
Criteria for choosing volunteers for children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Women in Mission 2019
3-Eight Blessings to Share_activity
4-Jars of Fragrance_seminar
5-Sing to the Lord a New Song_seminar
Letter - Women's Ministries Retreat 2019
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).