1. The Children & Adolescents Ministries will be hosting EJC Kids Forum, this Sabbath, September 12 @ 2:30 pm. Theme: ‘Being Healthy in this COVID 19 Crisis. Presenter Dr. Channer Join Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89093458201?pwd=QUhRUmpBUDdvZ1kyR3lQMmgyZXhuZz09
2. Family Togetherness Week September 6- 12 in the churches.
3. GEMS & ASI + you cannot afford to miss our 1st toastmasters session Thursday, September 17 beginning @ 4: 30 p.m. Zoom link will be provided.
4. All women are asked to attend a women’s ministries certification session on Thursday, September 17 @ 6 p.m. for an hour.
5. Bible Spell –a- thon: Kindly send the names of participants to your zone coordinators for the ZOOM spell off this month. Each participant will be given 10 minutes each. Points & prizes will be awarded. Link to be supplied. Open to Non SDAs.
6. Vacation Bible School (VBS) Please send your reports to your zone coordinators Cassandra Bravo-Heppel, Kareel Meikle, Donna Nevison-Brown & Arlene Harrison.
7. All family members are asked to make arrangements to have vesper service during the month of September with another family (face to face /zoom).
8. Family Affirmation “Welcome to the Family” Keepsake Scrapbook. Just like you’d make a shopping list, write words of encouragement (at least once weekly) in the Keepsake Scrapbook.
9. Parents & Adolescents Conference September 12. Zoom link will follow soon.
10. As Children & Adolescents, GEMS & ASI missionaries crusade, coming last quarter. Begin to invite your non SDA friends and relatives.
11. Singles, get ready for your online session to discuss various topics including parent’s approval and its impact on relationship success, personal and social factors.
12. All married persons are invited to be a part of the Couples In Action Fellowship (CIAF) marriage strengthening activities WhatsApp group. To sign up... The invite link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5ZHoyK6BpO9QqNBhZeRGJ
13. Counselling and relationship sessions are being done via phone and Zoom.
14. EJC Wellness Ministry is inviting persons with counselling skills to contact the Family Ministries Department. We need your extra HELP!!!
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
Notice for Weekend of October 17, 2020
Notice for Weekend of October 10, 2020
Notice for Weekend of October 3, 2020
Notice for the weekend of September 26, 2020
Notice for the weekend of September 19, 2020
Notice for the weekend of September 12, 2020
Notice for the weekend of September 5, 2020
Notice for the weekend of August 29, 2020
Notice for the weekend of August 22, 2020
Notice for the weekend of August 8, 2020
Notice for the weekend of August 1, 2020
Family,Women, Children & Adolescents Ministries Calendar 2020
Family Ministries Department
FAMILY MINISTRIES DIRECTOR - JOB DESCRIPTION
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Family Ministries Planbook 2020
FAMILY MINISTRIES-WORKING POLICY IAD 2020
Women’s Ministries Emphasis Day June 13, 2020
2020 SERMON-PACKET International Women’s Day of Prayer
Women in Mission 2019
3-Eight Blessings to Share_activity
4-Jars of Fragrance_seminar
5-Sing to the Lord a New Song_seminar
Children's & Adolescents Ministries
THE SANCTUARY VBS
Creation Sabbath Activity
JAMU VBS Booklet 2020
ASI Mission Report 2019
Children & Adolescents Week of Prayer 2019
Week of Evangelism Children & Adolescents 2019
Kids in motion vol-15-2-2018
EJC ASI Impact Tobago 2018 Story
The Talking Backpack - Teacher's Manual
Child Protection Plan
Criteria for choosing volunteers for children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).