- August 1-31, 2019 CELEBRATIONS – Emphasis on Temperance & Responsibility
- Health Ministries Week will be celebrated from September 14-21, 2019. Sermons are available on the EJC website. Health Ministries Leaders please look out for these details.
- Join Elder Dennis Carlson, General Conference Trust Services Director and Dr. James Daniel, IAD Trust Services Director, September 19 – 22, 2019 as they conduct Trust Services Seminars for all pastors and a summit for all Elders, Stewardship and Trust Seminars Leaders. See the letter for details.
- One Love, One Blood Partnership for Life! All are invited to donate blood on September 29, 2019, as the Kencot SDA Church joins the Blood Bank from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm on the Kencot grounds; Registration ends at 2:30 pm.
- October will be celebrated as Mental Health Month and October 6 Mental Health Day. With this in mind, all Health Ministries Leaders who have not done the certification training are encouraged to gear up for your training in October and join the graduating class in November. Look out for more details.
- Health Ministries Day/HIV AIDS Day will be November 30, 2019 and not December 7 as was previously communicated.
- Stewardship Emphasis Week will be December 1 – 7, 2019.
Letter - Wills and Trust Seminar 2019
Letter - Health Emphasis Week 2019
Letter to the Churches re 2018 5K Run-Walk
Nurses Week Message 2019
Notices September 4, 2019
Sermon - From Eden to Eden Restored
Sermon - Fat is Good but how Much
Sermon - How to Have the Ideal Diet
Medical Missionary Application Form 2019
Health NOTICES – June 18, 2019
Health Notices June 11, 2019
First Aid, CPR 2019 Application Form
Stewardship Day 2017 Oct. 21- Successful Living
GOD OF GRACE
God of Love
GOD THE CREATOR
THE ETERNAL GOD
THE GOOD GOD
THE IMMUTABLE GOD
THE SELF-SUFFICIENT GOD
EJC Health Reporting form
Chapter 1: Choices
Chapter 2 - Exercise
Chapter 4 - Environment
Chapter 10-Optimism of Hope
Chapter 12-Social Support and Service
Documents Relating to Medical Missionary Training
Registration Form for Medical Missionary training School
Requirement For Medical Missionary Training School
New Medical Missionaries ready to lend a helping hand
Another set of Medical Missionary Graduates are now ready to face the world and impart knowledge about how to maintain optimum health God’s way. A graduation exercise, tied in with a weekend convention, was held at the Half-Way Tree Seventh-day Adventist church on April 3 and 4, 2015.
You Are Royalty, Think Big - Says Bowers at Blessings Festival
The Jamaica Union Conference of SDA (JAMU) in association with East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Stewardship Department held its first Blessings Festival and Life Improvement Seminar at the Morant Bay SDA Church where representatives from all six pastoral districts in St. Thomas experienced a day of inspiration, blessing and thanksgiving.