- September 1-31, 2019 CELEBRATIONS – Emphasis on Integrity & Obedience
- One Love, One Blood Partnership for Life! All are invited to donate blood on September 29, 2019, as the Kencot SDA Church joins the Blood Bank from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm on the Kencot grounds; Registration ends at 2:30 pm.
- October will be celebrated as Mental Health Month. On October 6, Mental Health Day, EJC Health Ministries invites all Health Ministries Leaders, health professionals and other interested persons to a Health Seminar in the EJC boardroom from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm; contribution is three thousand five hundred dollars ($3,500) including lunch and material. Please register by Monday, September 30, 2019.
- All Health Ministries Leaders who have not done the recently held certification training are encouraged to register for this certification programme to be conducted on Sunday, October 20 and November 3, 2019 in the E.J.C boardroom, 9:30 a.m.- 4:00 pm. Contribution is three thousand dollars ($3,000). Graduation will be on November 30, 2019.
- Health Ministries Day and HIV/AIDS Day will be observed on November 30, 2019 and not December 7 as was previously communicated.
Stewardship Emphasis Week will be from December 1 – 7, 2019
Letter - Wills and Trust Seminar 2019
Letter - Health Emphasis Week 2019
Letter to the Churches re 2018 5K Run-Walk
Nurses Week Message 2019
Stewardship Letter Dec 18 2019
First Aid, CPR 2020 Application Form
Stewardship Revival Week 2019 God First
AHPA Publication 1 Dec 2019
Sermon - From Eden to Eden Restored
Sermon - Fat is Good but how Much
Sermon - How to Have the Ideal Diet
Medical Missionary Application Form 2019
GOD OF GRACE
God of Love
GOD THE CREATOR
THE ETERNAL GOD
THE GOOD GOD
THE IMMUTABLE GOD
THE SELF-SUFFICIENT GOD
EJC Health Reporting form
Stewardship & Revival Week Materials for 2020
Chapter 1: Choices
Chapter 2 - Exercise
Chapter 4 - Environment
Chapter 10-Optimism of Hope
Chapter 12-Social Support and Service
Documents Relating to Medical Missionary Training
Registration Form for Medical Missionary training School
Requirement For Medical Missionary Training School
New Medical Missionaries ready to lend a helping hand
Another set of Medical Missionary Graduates are now ready to face the world and impart knowledge about how to maintain optimum health God’s way. A graduation exercise, tied in with a weekend convention, was held at the Half-Way Tree Seventh-day Adventist church on April 3 and 4, 2015.
You Are Royalty, Think Big - Says Bowers at Blessings Festival
The Jamaica Union Conference of SDA (JAMU) in association with East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Stewardship Department held its first Blessings Festival and Life Improvement Seminar at the Morant Bay SDA Church where representatives from all six pastoral districts in St. Thomas experienced a day of inspiration, blessing and thanksgiving.