- May 16, 2019, Lay Evangelistic Association (LEA) Central Executives along with Zones 1 & 2, Executives are invited to an urgent meeting at 6:00 p.m. at EJC, HQ.
- May 28, 2019, Seniors Citizens Leaders and Senior Choir Volunteers (Zones 1-4) meet at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon at Half Way Tree, Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- June 4, 2019, IAD, All EJC Pastors and Zonal Evangelists, Evangelism Summit, (Virtual Meeting) at 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EJC, Head Quarters.
- June 15, 2019, LEA Zone Two Evangelism Convention at 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Washington Gardens Church. Calling all SS and PM Officers, Interests Coordinators, Lay Evangelistic Workers (Preachers, Bible Counselors, Bible School Volunteers, etc.)
- School of Evangelism Training begins in June. Inviting all Pastors and Church Leaders to begin recruitment of Potential Lay Preachers, Bible Counselors and Sabbath School Discipleship Specialists.
REGISTRATION FORM - LTM MEMBERS APPRECIATION, SS CONGRESS 2019
MEMO TO CHURCHES - REMINDERS RE APRIL 26 - 28, 2019
ADVISORY - MARCH 2, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ADVISORY - 24.1.19
LETTER TO CHURCHES - PRICE INCREASES - SABBATH SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Holistic Health For National Transformation Document
SCHEDULE - School Of Evangelism - Module 3, 2018
Sabbath School Latest Announcements August 4, 2018
LETTER - NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER JULY 20, 2018
Hope in Christ Gospel
SS MEMO - TO PASTORS & CHURCHES
LETTER - TO PASTORS, SUPERINTENDENTS, CLERKS - REQUESTING SS MEMBERSHIP 7.2.18
Hope in Christ - Letter to the HWT Community
LETTER - TO PASTORS, ELDERS, CLERKS, OFFICERS - 31.1.18
SS ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ADVISORY Jan- Feb 2018
LEA Executive 2016-2018
LAY MINISTERS LEADERSHIP AND EVANGELISM SUMMIT
MEMORANDUM - Project 2019
Lord Transform Me Convention 2019 Program
REGISTRATION FORM - LTM EVANGELISM INSTITUTE - OCT 3, 2018
APPLICATION FORM - School of Evangelism - AUG 12 - OCT 28, 2018
BIBLE SCHOOL QUESTIONNAIRE
PROGRESS REPORT (POINT IN TIME) FORM
School of Evangelism Registration Form
Lord Transform Me Documents
SCHEDULE - LTM TRAINING & DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM - SEPT 24-NOV 26, 2017
LTM-BASED HOMES DOCUMENT
JamU Evangelism Newsletter #1
LTM - Commitment Form
LTM - Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire
LTM Pastor's Report
Now is the Time Series
The Mainline Churches and their stance on the Sabbath
49 Downward Steps that the Christian Church Took 2017
PRESS RELEASE NUMBER 6
Now is the Time Press Release # 5
Now Is The Time Press Release #3
Now Is The Time Press Release #2
MEMO TO PASTORS - NOW IS THE TIME MEETING MAY 1, 2017, ETC
LTM & NOW IS THE TIME UPDATES - MAY 17, 2017
LTM - Now is the Time Memorandum -May 17, 2017
Year of Proclamation Launched at LTM Symposium
More than two hundred and thirty individuals were recognized and awarded with plaques and certificates for their service and contribution to the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at a special Lord Transform Me Membership Appreciation on January 15, 2017. The event was held at the Hagley Park SDA Church and marked the official launch of 2017 as the ‘Year of Proclamation’.
Adventists told to fortify their minds with the Word at EJC Convention
The first of four Conventions in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) for 2017 lived up to expectations by providing inspiration, information and motivation for members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in zone 1, gathered at the King’s Chapel SDA Church on January 14, 2017. Guest speaker for the day was Stewardship and Ministerial Secretary for the SDA Church in Jamaica, Dr. Astor Bowers, who spoke under the theme ‘Experiencing the Transformation.’
Solutions provided to Adventist Senior Citizens at Convention
Senior Citizens of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference were provided with a forum to ask questions and be updated on how to handle some of the challenges facing them, at the evening session of the Senior Citizens and Grandparents Convention held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on September 19, 2015.
SPIRIT OF EVANGELISM REKINDLED AT LAITY CONGRESS
The fire of evangelism was reignited in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at the Congress For the Renewal and Revival of the Role of the Laity held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on January 10, 2015 under the "That the World May Know".