1. Sunday, July 8, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. - Senior Citizens Leaders Meeting We are inviting each Senior Citizen Leader or representative from each church to attend a specially called meeting at the East Jamaica Conference chapel. Please make every effort to attend this very important meeting.
2. July 28, 2018 - TMI-LTM Union-wide Baptism Day in every Church We are asking all Pastors, Elders, LTM and Personal Ministries Leaders to observe this special day and to prepare candidates for Victory Baptism in each church. Please contact the department during the period July 23 – 26 and make report on candidates being prepared for baptism and report actual baptism on July 28 after Divine Service.
3. Announcing the Holistic Health for Personal and National Transformation - 2019 This is a special Health Evangelism and outreach project to impact the entire Jamaica, to be led by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The programme begins now and comes to a grand climax in a gigantic, national evangelistic convention and baptism on Sabbath, February 9, 2019. The main programme will be staged at the West Jamaica Conference Centre, Montego Bay. Please note the following road map preparation for this programme: • July 3 - share with Executive Committee • July 4 – share with zone leaders and pastors • July 29 – specially-called Leadership Evangelism Summit to be held at the VH Percy Centre, Kencot – 9:30 a.m. We are calling all Conference Leaders, Pastors, Elders, Sabbath School and Personal Ministries Leaders, Health Ministries Leaders and all other heads of departments to be in attendance.
4. August 5 – School of Evangelism, Module I, 2018 Recreational Outing This will be at the Dunn’s River Falls. We are inviting all Evangelism Workers and friends to join us. The cost is $3,000 for adults and $2,000 for children under 12 year old.
5. August 11, 9:00 a.m. - Massive Lay Evangelistic Association Convention – New Haven SDA Church, consecrating ourselves to Total Member Involvement (TMI). All Pastors, Heads of Departments and members are invited.
Other Upcoming Events:
a. School of Evangelism Training, Module 2, 2018 - August – October 2018.
b. LEA TMI Baptism Day – August 25, 2018.
c. Homecoming Day – September 1, 2018.
d. Recognition Day - LTM Based Homes & Family – September 8, 2018.
e. Sabbath School Community Guest Day - September 22, 2018.
f. Prayer Breakfast for the Deaf - September 23, 2018.
g. Senior Citizens Week – September 23 - 29, 2018.
h. Annual Senior Citizens Convention – September 29, 2018.
i. Senior Citizens Annual Recreational Day – October 21, 2018.
j. LTM and Health Evangelism Institute – October 25 – 28, 2018 – Golden Acres
ANNOUNCEMENTS - ADVISORY - JULY 7, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENTS - ADVISORY 22.6.2018
Hope in Christ Gospel
SS MEMO - TO PASTORS & CHURCHES
LETTER - TO PASTORS, SUPERINTENDENTS, CLERKS - REQUESTING SS MEMBERSHIP 7.2.18
Hope in Christ - Letter to the HWT Community
SS NOTICES - FEBRUARY 15, 2018
NOTICES - FEBRUARY 8, 2018
LETTER - TO PASTORS, ELDERS, CLERKS, OFFICERS - 31.1.18
SS ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ADVISORY Jan- Feb 2018
LEA Executive 2016-2018
LAY MINISTERS LEADERSHIP AND EVANGELISM SUMMIT
SCHOOL OF EVANGELISM 2017 - REGISTRATION FORM
BIBLE SCHOOL QUESTIONNAIRE
PROGRESS REPORT (POINT IN TIME) FORM
School of Evangelism Registration Form
Lord Transform Me Documents
SCHEDULE - LTM TRAINING & DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM - SEPT 24-NOV 26, 2017
LTM-BASED HOMES DOCUMENT
JamU Evangelism Newsletter #1
LTM - Commitment Form
LTM - Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire
LTM Pastor's Report
Now is the Time Series
The Mainline Churches and their stance on the Sabbath
49 Downward Steps that the Christian Church Took 2017
PRESS RELEASE NUMBER 6
Now is the Time Press Release # 5
Now Is The Time Press Release #3
Now Is The Time Press Release #2
MEMO TO PASTORS - NOW IS THE TIME MEETING MAY 1, 2017, ETC
LTM & NOW IS THE TIME UPDATES - MAY 17, 2017
LTM - Now is the Time Memorandum -May 17, 2017
Year of Proclamation Launched at LTM Symposium
More than two hundred and thirty individuals were recognized and awarded with plaques and certificates for their service and contribution to the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at a special Lord Transform Me Membership Appreciation on January 15, 2017. The event was held at the Hagley Park SDA Church and marked the official launch of 2017 as the ‘Year of Proclamation’.
Adventists told to fortify their minds with the Word at EJC Convention
The first of four Conventions in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) for 2017 lived up to expectations by providing inspiration, information and motivation for members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in zone 1, gathered at the King’s Chapel SDA Church on January 14, 2017. Guest speaker for the day was Stewardship and Ministerial Secretary for the SDA Church in Jamaica, Dr. Astor Bowers, who spoke under the theme ‘Experiencing the Transformation.’
Solutions provided to Adventist Senior Citizens at Convention
Senior Citizens of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference were provided with a forum to ask questions and be updated on how to handle some of the challenges facing them, at the evening session of the Senior Citizens and Grandparents Convention held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on September 19, 2015.
SPIRIT OF EVANGELISM REKINDLED AT LAITY CONGRESS
The fire of evangelism was reignited in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at the Congress For the Renewal and Revival of the Role of the Laity held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on January 10, 2015 under the "That the World May Know".