- Mission 2020 Pentecostal Evangelistic Series Preparation Phase in Motion.
Pastors, EJC Evangelists & Church Leaders are reminded to present numbers and lists
of SS Classes, Teachers, SOE staff, Teaching Sites and students to the President’s office.
- JUNE 8, 2019 — Conference-wide Day of Prayer, committing the above initiative to and continuing to seek God’s Holy empowerment in its conduct. There should be direct intentional prayer sessions in each Church, led by Pastoral Leadership, Elders and Prayer Ministries Leaders.
- JUNE 13, 2019 — General EJC School of Evangelism Staff for Reconciliation Training – EJC Board Room 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. All EJC Directors, Pastors, Elders and Volunteers Presenters are invited.
- JUNE 18 — SOE Classes Begin, First Course, Discipleship, Reconciliation & Reclamation, designed for every church member — (June 18 - July 31, 2019). Register now with your Pastor & SS & PM Leaders.
- June 23, EJC Prison Ministries Association - emergency General Meeting. EJC Chapel 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- August 17 - Big JAMU Lay Evangelism Impact @ Portmore SDA Church. All Lay Workers are invited. Pastors and church leaders, please register Lay Workers with Sabbath School and Personal Ministries Department by Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
- AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2019 — General Evangelism and Bible Counselling – Partnership between Jamaica Union and EJC.All are invited.
- EJC Annual Senior Citizens Convention — September 21, 2019 (To be celebrated in every church. Two delegates from each church to be at main site at Hagley Park SDA Church. EJC Senior Citizens Association Choir — calling all senior citizens volunteers. Register now at EJC—SS Dept.
- SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 — IAD & Jamaica Union-wide Sabbath School Reconciliation and Reclamation Homecoming Sabbath, to be celebrated in every church.
- OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2019 — Lay Preachers Training for Beginners.
- EJC Senior Citizens Association Recreation—October 6, 2019.
- Coming soon! — EJC Special Needs Rendezvous 2019.
- NOVEMBER 2, 2019 — Official Launch of final Preparation Phase of
Mission 2020 Pentecostal Evangelistic Series.
- NOVEMBER 2019 — Advanced Preaching Course for Seasoned Preachers.
SS Announcement - AUGUST 5, 2019
NOTICES - ADVISORY FOR JULY 4, 2019
ANNOUCEMENTS - ADVISORY - JUNE 6, 2019
REGISTRATION FORM - LTM MEMBERS APPRECIATION, SS CONGRESS 2019
MEMO TO CHURCHES - REMINDERS RE APRIL 26 - 28, 2019
ADVISORY - MARCH 2, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ADVISORY - 24.1.19
LETTER TO CHURCHES - PRICE INCREASES - SABBATH SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Holistic Health For National Transformation Document
SCHEDULE - School Of Evangelism - Module 3, 2018
Sabbath School Latest Announcements August 4, 2018
LETTER - NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER JULY 20, 2018
Hope in Christ Gospel
SS MEMO - TO PASTORS & CHURCHES
LETTER - TO PASTORS, SUPERINTENDENTS, CLERKS - REQUESTING SS MEMBERSHIP 7.2.18
Hope in Christ - Letter to the HWT Community
LETTER - TO PASTORS, ELDERS, CLERKS, OFFICERS - 31.1.18
SS ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ADVISORY Jan- Feb 2018
LEA Executive 2016-2018
LAY MINISTERS LEADERSHIP AND EVANGELISM SUMMIT
MEMORANDUM - Project 2019
Lord Transform Me Convention 2019 Program
SENIOR CITIZENS TRIP - REGISTRATION FORM 2019
REGISTRATION FORM - LTM EVANGELISM INSTITUTE - OCT 3, 2018
APPLICATION FORM - School of Evangelism - AUG 12 - OCT 28, 2018
BIBLE SCHOOL QUESTIONNAIRE
PROGRESS REPORT (POINT IN TIME) FORM
School of Evangelism Registration Form
Lord Transform Me Documents
SCHEDULE - LTM TRAINING & DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM - SEPT 24-NOV 26, 2017
LTM-BASED HOMES DOCUMENT
JamU Evangelism Newsletter #1
LTM - Commitment Form
LTM - Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire
LTM Pastor's Report
Now is the Time Series
The Mainline Churches and their stance on the Sabbath
49 Downward Steps that the Christian Church Took 2017
PRESS RELEASE NUMBER 6
Now is the Time Press Release # 5
Now Is The Time Press Release #3
Now Is The Time Press Release #2
MEMO TO PASTORS - NOW IS THE TIME MEETING MAY 1, 2017, ETC
LTM & NOW IS THE TIME UPDATES - MAY 17, 2017
LTM - Now is the Time Memorandum -May 17, 2017
Year of Proclamation Launched at LTM Symposium
More than two hundred and thirty individuals were recognized and awarded with plaques and certificates for their service and contribution to the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at a special Lord Transform Me Membership Appreciation on January 15, 2017. The event was held at the Hagley Park SDA Church and marked the official launch of 2017 as the ‘Year of Proclamation’.
Adventists told to fortify their minds with the Word at EJC Convention
The first of four Conventions in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) for 2017 lived up to expectations by providing inspiration, information and motivation for members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in zone 1, gathered at the King’s Chapel SDA Church on January 14, 2017. Guest speaker for the day was Stewardship and Ministerial Secretary for the SDA Church in Jamaica, Dr. Astor Bowers, who spoke under the theme ‘Experiencing the Transformation.’
Solutions provided to Adventist Senior Citizens at Convention
Senior Citizens of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference were provided with a forum to ask questions and be updated on how to handle some of the challenges facing them, at the evening session of the Senior Citizens and Grandparents Convention held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on September 19, 2015.
SPIRIT OF EVANGELISM REKINDLED AT LAITY CONGRESS
The fire of evangelism was reignited in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at the Congress For the Renewal and Revival of the Role of the Laity held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on January 10, 2015 under the "That the World May Know".