Brothers and sisters in Christ, Christian Greetings!
You are constantly in our prayers as we deeply carry a passion for your care and prosperity in the Lord. We are pleased to advise you that, despite the Covid-19 Pandemic, under the leadership of our President, Dr. Eric Nathan, we have expanded the EJC School of Evangelism, embracing all Departments and Ministries of the Church, addressing the opportunities of including every member in using your spiritual gifts to minister to each other and to engage new prospects - growing the church – building God’s kingdom, in readiness for Christ’s soon return.
The intensive May 22 - June 27, 2021 Training Programme will proceed as shown in Google Registration Form being circulated through our communication channels. We are urging each member to embrace the opportunity to become more earnest in doing the mission for which Christ has called us. Please take note of the following:
- We are inviting all Church members to join us in our massive Sabbath, May 22 launch on the EJC Virtual Church platform and zoom Prayer Sessions each Sunday morning (5:00 -6:00 a.m.) for revival, outpouring of the Holy Spirit and to increase membership participation in the mission of Christ.
- To ensure that your church does not come behind in any gift, we are encouraging you to now register delegates for each course being offered.
- Brothers and sisters, while registering for your Special Departmental or Gift Course of Study, each student is being requested to do Two Compulsory Courses:
- Principles of Evangelism
- Use of Technology
- Please join our Intensive Total Member Involvement (TMI) Evangelistic Reaping Programmes which will convene immediately following this schedule.
- A special session including Sabbath School Administration & Teacher-training will follow in our September – October 2021 Module.
School of Evangelism 2021
SOE 2021 Flyer
SOE 2021 Timetable
Memo Class Schedule for SOE - May - June 2021
SS and PM- 2021 Leadership Summit Letter
Possibilities Ministries Rendezvous 2020
INGATHERING LETTER TO CHURCHES - 2020
MEMORANDUM- FRIDAY JUNE 12 2020
LETTER TO CONSTITUENCY SOE 2020 SERIES
LETTER - TO CHURCHES - MISSION 2020 EVANGELISM SUMMIT
Year of Proclamation Launched at LTM Symposium
More than two hundred and thirty individuals were recognized and awarded with plaques and certificates for their service and contribution to the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at a special Lord Transform Me Membership Appreciation on January 15, 2017. The event was held at the Hagley Park SDA Church and marked the official launch of 2017 as the ‘Year of Proclamation’.
Adventists told to fortify their minds with the Word at EJC Convention
The first of four Conventions in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) for 2017 lived up to expectations by providing inspiration, information and motivation for members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in zone 1, gathered at the King’s Chapel SDA Church on January 14, 2017. Guest speaker for the day was Stewardship and Ministerial Secretary for the SDA Church in Jamaica, Dr. Astor Bowers, who spoke under the theme ‘Experiencing the Transformation.’
Solutions provided to Adventist Senior Citizens at Convention
Senior Citizens of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in East Jamaica Conference were provided with a forum to ask questions and be updated on how to handle some of the challenges facing them, at the evening session of the Senior Citizens and Grandparents Convention held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on September 19, 2015.
SPIRIT OF EVANGELISM REKINDLED AT LAITY CONGRESS
The fire of evangelism was reignited in East Jamaica Conference (EJC) at the Congress For the Renewal and Revival of the Role of the Laity held at the Hagley Park SDA Church on January 10, 2015 under the "That the World May Know".