- Thanksgiving Service for ASI Missionaries for the safe return from Guyana mission will be held on Sabbath, October 12, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. @ Arnold Road S.D.A.
- Women’s Retreat October 18-21, 2019 @ Jewel Runaway Bay. Kindly note that final payments are now overdue. Theme: “Women Enlightened Empowered Engaged”
- Persons attending the Women's Ministry retreat at Jewel retreat, please note that boarding is 9:30 a.m. with departure @ 10 a.m.
- Women’s Symposium – Theme:“And you shall receive power”, Sabbath, November 16, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. @ EJC Boardroom. Main Speaker Shepherdess Sharette Oliphant
- Annual Bible Spellathon will be held @ EJC Boardroom on Sabbath, November 23, 2019 beginning at 3:00 p.m. Registration closes October 25.
- All women's ministry team members are asked to ensure that a baptism takes place on October 26 in keeping with IAD/JAMU objectives.
- Register now for the children and adolescents camp meeting 2019 mass choir.
Practice begins in November. We need name, sex and age of each child.
Additionally, at least one adult is needed.
- Team members kindly invite the married females in your church to sign up for a special package for their spouses. We will take the first 50 SDAs and 20 Non SDAs.
Please ask them to communicate via WhatsApp to this number 876-298-8242 for further information immediately.
- Family Ministries department will convene its first "Her Needs" symposium November ... Details will follow.
- Family Ministries class with emphasis on single parenting, parenting adolescence, managing family conflicts. Call 876-298-8242
- Pre –marital/ relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. EJC Headquarters;
Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. These sessions are done at no charge to the recipients.