1. Now is the Time to Join the EJC Mass Youth Choir, Come out and audition this Saturday Night Oct 21, 2017, at 7:30 pm in the EJC Chapel (See flyer below).
2. Please note that Pathfinder Exam will be this Sunday, October 29, 2017.3. Zone 4 Federation Weekend will be November 3-4, 2017. On Friday the vesper service will be at the Morant Bay SDA Church starting at 6:30 pm. On Sabbath, the service will be at the Port Morant SDA Church starting at 9:00 am.
4. Join in the Sports Extravaganza under the lights on the grounds of the Kencot SDA Church starting on Saturday Night, November 4, 2017, with Football. On November 11: Cricket, November 18: Volleyball and November 25: Netball. Stay Tuned!
5. The 2nd Zone 4 Youth Federation Choir Fest will be on Saturday, November 25, 2017, at the Morant Bay High School, starting at 7:00 pm.
6. Watch Out Fi Dis, Save the date! This year's Youth Congressoree will December 8-10, 2017. The Friday service will be at the Seaforth SDA Church and the Sabbath Service at the Karram Speid Auditorium. Don't miss the Fun Sports Day at on the grounds of the Kencot SDA Church on Sunday, December 10, 2017.
7. Pathfinder Festival: November 26, 2017, on the grounds of Kencot SDA Church.
YOUTH CONGRESSOREE LETTER TO THE CHURCHES 2017
Bible Boom 2017 Study Schedule
2017 Junior Youth WOP
Notices for Youth January 28, 2017
Honour's Day 2017
2017 Honours Listing
Busy Bee Awards
Helping Hand Awards
Lettering and Poster Making
Sign Language Honour
Rocks & Minerals Booklet
Knot Tying Booklet
Christian Grooming Booklet
Drilling & Marching Booklet
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION FORM 2017 - Junior
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION FORM 2017 - Senior
Volunteer Screening Guidelines for Children and Youth
Camp Volunteer Form 2017
Guava Gap emerges winners of EJC Bible Boom
Eighteen-year-old Crystal Clark of the Guava Gap Seventh-day Adventist Church emerged the winner of this year's East Jamaica Conference Bible Boom Finals held last week Saturday, October 14, 2017, at the King's Chapel SDA Church.
Camp Philipsfield Stages 3rd Successful Summer Camp
Over 200 excited campers and counsellors across Kingston and St. Thomas returned for a 3rd summer to Camp Phillipsfield to spend 10 days away from home for the annual East Jamaica Conference Youth Summer Camp, themed “Dust to Gold: Reload”.
Jamaican Pathfinders join thousands of Adventist Youth for the 4th Inter-American Camporee
Over two hundred Jamaican Pathfinders and their leaders including sixty-three from the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh- day Adventists, joined close to 13,000 Adventist youth, in making history at this year's Inter-American Division (IAD) 5- day Pathfinder Camporee April 11-16, 2017 in Santo Domingo.
EJC Youths give love on GYD
Amidst the inclement weather in Kingston and St. Thomas on March 18, 2017, Global Youth Day (GYD) turned out to be a day when young people across East Jamaica Conference and the world made an effort to show their love for God and humanity through acts of kindness which impacted the lives of many on this special day.
August Town’s Two Teen Talents
At almost every service at the Seventh-day Adventist Church in August Town something special happens at the keyboard. The church boasts two musical talents that are barely in their teens. Meet Andwele Harris and Daniel Francis, ages 11 and 13 respectively, who are both Assistant Church organists.
Hundreds turn up for Youth Congressoree 2016
It was a weekend of spiritual rejuvenation and physical luster as youths from all over the East Jamaica Conference, EJC, of Seventh-day Adventist congregated at multiple locations to experience youth congressoree 2016.
Adventist Youths Testify of The Joys of Missions
At a time when Jamaica is reeling from a surge in criminal activity perpetrated mostly by young people who have fallen prey to the lotto scam phenomena, Adventist youths are testifying of the positive impact Involvement in missions have had on their life.
Youths give back for GYD 2015
For the third year running, several youths from across East Jamaica Conference participated in numerous activities to mark the General Conference’s annual Global Youths Day (GYD). They along with thousands of youths worldwide were engaged in various projects as they were encouraged to “Be the Sermon” by showing their love for Jesus in their communities.