(External Audit)/Seniors and Semi-Seniors Accountant
Dewar Wiggan & Partner Registered Public Accountants
(External Audit)/Seniors and Semi-Seniors
- Planning, leading, managing and executing external audit and accounting and other advisory engagements.
- Assisting with the setting of budgets and deadlines and ensuring that audit and other assignments are completed within these limits.
- Communicating with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings.
- Coaching and supporting junior staff, and giving them constructive feedback on their performance.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- Completed ACCA Level II, BSc. in Accounting or equivalent and at least 4 years audit experience.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from transactions.
- Technically sound knowledge of modern auditing methodologies, International Standards on Auditing and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Strong knowledge of Jamaican tax laws.
- Excellent communication and ICT skills (especially knowledge of Peachtree and QuickBooks).
Please submit your applications on or before Monday, February 10, 2020 to email@example.com
Jobs (External Audit)/Seniors and Semi-Seniors