Principal - New Hope Preparatory School
New Hope Preparatory School
Click Here for Official Document.
Specifications for the position are as follows:
- Faithful and active member in good standing in the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Possess at least a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Be an excellent instructional leader with proven ability in curriculum development, administration, planning, implementation and evaluation of education policies and practices, as well as in integration of faith and learning and best-practice pedagogy.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with an emphasis in budgeting, supervision and program development.
- Possess a good understanding of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s mission and a strong dedication to provide excellence in Seventh-day Adventist education through support of the ethos, vision and mission of New Hope Preparatory School
- Be skilled in collaboration and consensus-building to inspire excellence in the staff and students and to facilitate a team approach to achieve success
- Exhibit strong leadership skills that will provide direction for the staff and students in a 21st century learning environment and that will also enhance and integrate the religious dimension of a Seventh-day Adventist school in every aspect of school life
- Exhibit excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work well with students, colleagues, parents and other members of the constituency.
- Possess a commitment to school and community improvement Kindly submit the following along with your application:
- Cover letter describing your present position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three references
- Proof of credentials
Written applications should be submitted to:
New Hope Preparatory School 54 James Street,
Kingston email: email@example.com
The deadline for receipt of applications has been extended to Friday, May 15, 2020.
We thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.