Dr. Eric Nathan re-elected to serve second term in EJC
Written by: Phillip Castell | Photo Credit: Nigel Coke, Communication, Public Affairs and Religious Liberty Director, JAMU | Monday, June 18, 2018
Dr. Eric Nathan was re-elected for a second term as president of East Jamaica Conference for the period 2018 - 2022 at the 5th Quadrennial Session on June 18, 2018.
When the report was given by Secretary of the nominating Committee Sis. Audrey Sewell, the church erupted in shouts of jubilation to confirm their agreement to the decision made at the Kencot SDA Church in Kingston.
Nathan, who was overjoyed at the response of the delegates said “I just want to thank the delegation for the kind of support. I am really blown away for the level of support shown.”
The other officers and directors will be selected tomorrow when the nominating committee reconvenes for the second and final day of the session.
- 6-year-old Dakarai challenges parents to develop a ‘Culture Fit for Jesus’
- Hagley Park Celebrates 1st GEMS Day
- The Church has a duty to care and give support to hurting people – says Adventist Leader
- Adventist Church in St. Thomas ready to impact Jamaica with Health Message
- “God has been helping me to practice Health Reform", says Arnold Freckleton
- ASI Missionaries Fired Up after Mission Trip to Tobago