EJC Elects New Leaders to Serve for the Next Quadrennium
Written by: Phillip E. L. Castell, Director, Communication, Public Affairs & Religious Liberty | Tuesday, June 19, 2018
On the final day of the 5th Quadrennial Session of East Jamaica Conference (EJC), the nomination committee reaffirmed the leadership of Pastor Eric Nathan and his two administrators, giving them the mandate to continue for another four years.
The following is the list of officers elected to serve for the period 2018 – 2022.
President - Pastor Eric Nathan
Secretary - Pastor Linton Williams
Treasurer - Elder Donmayne Gyles
Ministerial Secretary - Pastor Leabert Williams
Youth Ministries Director - Pastor Ray Davis
Health Ministries, Wills & Trust, Stewardship Director - Pastor Leonard Steele
Sabbath School/ Personal Ministries Director - Pastor Carl Cunningham
Family, Women, Children & Adolescents Ministries Director - Elder Claudette Genas
Communication, Public Affairs & Religious Liberty Director - Elder Phillip Castell
The positions of Education Director and Publishing Ministries Director will be voted by the Executive Committee of the Conference at a later date.
The 5th Quadrennial Session of the East Jamaica Conference was held during the period June 18 – 19, 2018 at the Kencot SDA Church and saw delegates from thirty one pastoral districts come together to elect leaders to serve the church in EJC for the next four years.
The session was supervised by Pastor Everett Brown, President of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Jamaica and Pastor James Daniel, Vice president of the Inter-American Division (IAD) of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Six-Year-Old Preacher Makes Big Impression and Inspires Third Baptism in Two years
- Trench Town SDA Church conducts Health Evangelism Project
- Adventist Church Provides Free Health Care to Hundreds at Emancipation Park
- EJC GEMS - Valued and Precious for a Purpose
- Adventist Church abuzz with news of world president's 11-day visit
- Ministry of Education Representative Lauds Kingsway Prep & High School for Outstanding Results