Forty-Four Souls Surrender in the Blessed Hope Evangelistic Series
Written by: Andrew Francis, First Elder - Stony Hill SDA | Thursday, March 8, 2018
FORTY-FOUR precious souls have been born so far in The Blessed Hope Evangelistic Series, after three weeks of meetings under the white canvas cathedral which has been pitched on the football field of the Golden Spring Community Centre.
Since Sabbath, February 17, 2018, Evangelist Jeffrey Paul Harriott has been giving the trumpet a certain sound, calling men, women and children to experience the hope of Jesus’ glorious and soon return.
Families in particular have been positively moved in the series. As a result, over five groups of siblings, parents and their children, and at least one entire family comprising a father, mother and three children were baptized in the river behind the tent on Sabbath, March 3, 2018.
The most recent new converts include a couple which was united in marriage prior to their baptism under the tent on the afternoon of Wednesday, March 7, 2018.
The Blessed Hope Evangelistic Series is being hosted by the six churches in the Golden Spring District of Seventh-day Adventist Churches under the leadership of District Pastor Carl T. Brooks. The meetings continue from Sundays to Wednesdays at 7:00pm and on Sabbaths at 9:00 a.m.
Jubilation as members of the Gyliad Family namely Kamayah, Nahshau, Annetta McLean, Navar, and Shavar surrender their lives to Christ through Baptism.
- EJC Elects New Leaders to Serve for the Next Quadrennium
- Dr. Eric Nathan re-elected to serve second term in EJC
- Church in EJC requested to pray for upcoming Conference Session
- August Town’s Married Couples Journey to Spiritual Intimacy
- ‘As long as you remain alive you should be improving,’ says Bowers at Elders Certification Service
- August Town Honours its Oldest Active Members