Heroes Circle SDA show appreciation to Elders on March 30, 2019
Written by: Judith Kirlew Samuels / Heroes Circle SDA CHurch | Wednesday, April 10, 2019
On Sabbath afternoon, March 30, 2019, the Heroes Circle Seventh-day Adventist church recognized the work of the elders at a special service designed to show appreciation to that group of people who assist the pastor in the leadership and administration of the church.
Pastor Lumsden told the congregation that the work of the elder was very important as they support in a very big way, the work of the pastor.
The spiritual leader of the church shared with the congregation that a vibrant and energetic team of elders is needed to accomplish the work in the church and community,.
Lumsden thanked each elder individually and encouraged them to continue to remain faithful as they await their reward from the King of Kings.
Citations for each elder were read followed by the presentation of a gift basket. The citations highlighted the work of the elder and their commitment and dedication to work of the Lord.
Sisters Annmarie Daley and Latoya Walker led out in the ceremony.
The membership of the church also showed their love, appreciation and thanks to the Elders Dr Hyacinth Birch, Waldon Wright, Ronald Alexander and Raj Turner.
- Eighteen Years Strong, EJC 5KRun/Walk a Success!
- More Than 90 Prepared For More Effective Ministry in EJC
- Many Join Hands to Impact the August Town SDA Basic School
- Labour of Love and Dedication
- Adventist Church mourns loss of stalwart Church Leader
- EJC ASI Missionaries launch Local Evangelistic Series in Florence Hill District